Online Privacy Statement
This privacy statement sets out how La Prairie Étoilée uses and protects any information that you give us when you contact us or use this website for the purposes of operating a luxury glamping in France.
La Prairie Étoilée is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
La Prairie Étoilée may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Why we need to collect and store personal data
- To respond to enquiries about our accommodation, services, availability and pricing of our luxury glamping in France
- To process a reservation and take payment
- To comply with insurance and legislative requirements
- To ensure any food alergies, intolerances and dietry preferences are catered for
- To provide requested services
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Where you make a booking with La Prairie Étoilée we also need to collect:
- Credit Card Details (securely through Stripe)
Leading up to your stay we will also collect your preferred robe size and if you plan to use any of our meal services we ask you to make known any:-
- Specific dietary requirements
- Allergies or food intolerances
On arrival we have a registration process where to comply with French legislative requirements, for each guest we collect:
- Full Name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Permanent address
- Email Addresses of all guests
- Date of Arrival
- Date of Departure
- Signature & Date
(We prepopulate the form with any information we already hold!)
Additionally we ask for your:-
- Car registration number
- Copy of ID (Passport or National ID Card)
If you opt to hire one of our tandems, to ensure the right fit of bicycle and safety equipment, we may ask for:-
- Your head circumference or required helmet size
- Your inside leg measurement
How La Prairie Étoilée uses the data it collects for its luxury glamping in France operations
La Prairie Étoilée will process, collect store and use the information you provide in alignment with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We endeavor to keep your information up to date and accurate and not retained for longer than is necessary. Retention periods can differ depending on legislative requirements and individual business needs.
We use the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products,
- special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
Contact from La Prairie Étoilée
Our aim is to be as inobtrusive as possible but may send:-
- Information relevant to your upcoming stay via email
- Location and check in details via text on day of arrival
- periodical publications containing information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details which you have provided
- occasional promotional emails and special offers
Where a booking is made, your information is securely stored on the third party booking and payments systems we use. These are Freetobook and Stripe. Both are fully GDPR compliant for the protection of your data.
We will not share your personal information with any other 3rd parties unless required to do so by law.
We are committed to making sure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
All data collected is in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations 25 May 2018 and the French law “IT and freedoms” no 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at La Prairie Étoilée, 1 Rue Des Coquelicots, 36140 Crozo-Sur-Vauvre, France or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.